Monday, June 11, 2007

Ichimi no Chichi Special: Who Killed the CA Chapter 01

Case 01

"What happened there?" one of the students asked. "Is it something about the murder case?"
"Nope, but I think the teachers did kill her, Alex."
"What do you mean: 'teachers kill her', Chichi?" Alex asked, began to wonder. "Don't tell me you're staring at..."
"Just shut up for a while, Alex... I could even see the evil faces of the teachers."
"Did you guys say... evil faces of teachers?" A Chinese look student appeared appeared from behind of Alex, hugging her as her long hair went to Chichi's face in few seconds.
"... Uh... Yes, Hisoka... as what Chichi says." She answered.
"Can't be so sure..." Chichi mentioned, doubting. "What if... They're..."
"Come on..."
"Yes, I know that I easily doubt about this...." she replied, sighed heavily. "... Do you think evil smile show something?"

"It shows something evil in mind that you can't easily determined."
"Sou ka da."

In the Second Classroom...

"Oi, Abi...." Chichi called as Abi sat down. "Question.... did you see the teachers smiling on the crime scene?"
She looked up, her face became sleepy. "For awhile, yes... why ask? is it because of..."
"Don't even dare say that name!" She interrupted, pointing her left finger on Abi's face. "Do you think they're up to something evil?"
She smiled a little then, looked down. "Guess so.. smiles meant something.... evil."

Chichi went back to her seat beside a window near to the corridor, reading about the Industrial Ages. For a while, she recalled:
"This is more likely from Civilization III... Nah! I'll pass anyway."

Doing her usual activity, daydreaming outside, drawing without getting caught in classes... and writing stories about morbidity.
The bell has rung. As the class dismissed, Ichimi no Chichi approached to her for a meeting.

"What brings, Sadako?"
"We need to talk.... about the beloved CA." Sadako answered, leaning to a girl that has a puffy hair.
"What about it?"
"Michiru, Kiara and I noticed something." She continued. "And obviously, the CA didn't kill herself. Someoned plotted to kill her."
"Someone else? Quite interesting." Kiara interrupted, snapped her fingers, reminding of it. "...Oh... I remember... Don't tell me it's..."
"Don't even think about it." Chichi reminded. "How many times did I tell you that don't mention the 'cursed' name!"
"We're getting off the topic!" Sadako reminded, interrupting Chichi and Kiara's argument. " as I was saying..."
"Um... Sadako..."
"What?"
"Did the teachers smile awhile ago?"

For awhile, Kiara and Sadako whacked her head.

"Talking again about Teachers..." Kiara got frustrated, continuously whacked her head. "Don't tell me you're talking about this Again?!"

A girl beside Sadako stood up, whacked Kiara's head, reminded to stop it. Then, they started to discuss about this.

"So, you see the teachers' smile?" She asked.
"Yep." Chichi answered, sighed heavily. "..And have you noticed anything, Tensai?"
"Nope... I don't care" Tensai answered, blankly stared at them.
"Very well then... what if the students killed the CA, not the teachers?" Michiru asked, analyzing the conversation.
"If the students killed the CA... then, you could identify the culprit immediately..." Abi interrupted, appeared from nowhere."It is not from the students."
"? Are you sure?"
"Yep.... Teachers have plans too, same as students... I was trying to read their minds.... but I can't while others, they're either disgusted or some mixed feelings except joy."

For few seconds, they looked out, checking if teachers were around. then, they went back.
"Okay... the Suspects..." Chichi began explaining her observations. "... I know it's quite stupid to have a detective work..."
"It's alright." She replied, leaning to Sadako.
"Anyway, from this, there are possible suspects. One, She is our Computer Teacher, Vikai Soto..."
"I knew it!" Kiara stood up suddenly, cutting between the discussion. "The Computer Teacher is the primary suspect!"
"Maybe not."
"How come?"
Tensai answered."Kiara... please don't cut between the discussion and... it is not posibble whether she killed it or not. Don't Assume."
"Anyway, Second possible suspect: The Beloved English Teacher, Karinesu Rishibo." Chichi once again continued. "Probably, she has some plans in her mind... that I could tell through her evli eyes..."
"Um..." She spoke immediately, having a comment. "Chi.. Rishibo's look was like that!"
"... Possible. Let me continue. The Students' Favorite Chemistry Teacher, Rea Hebiron would be the third suspect."
"As it seems that if she acts innocent and her looks seem to be innocent, she's up to something."
"Maybe." Sadako shared her opinions. "But what if she's innocent?"
"That's what I want to know."
"Really? How about Aginesu Henson, Students' Another Favorite, World History teacher, AKA Chichi's Crush..." Kiara butted in, suggesting at the same time laughed as she saw Chichi blushed. "Do you think she's innocent?"
"In some terms, no..." Told Chichi, blushing and hardly breathing. "She's evil that she's laughing when it comes to morbidity (and whacking my head when I did something idiotic.)."
"Laughing in terms of morbidity... not bad. probably. so any other suspects?" Sadako grinned, laughed for few seconds.
"Well, other suspect is Toni Herero, The Chemistry Lab Teacher... all I know from her is that she has nothing to do do with this..." She mentioned, without any doubt.
"Her? What if she's the one who killed the CA with the chemicals?" Michiru interrupted, questioned.
"Good one Michiru... or what if she has plans to poison the CA?" Kiara complemented then questioned next.
"Uh... I have no Idea..." Chichi replied. "Can't assume it."
"What about Andishi Ayuro, The Geometry Teacher?" Sadako asked, cutting the discussion.

Everyone remained silent, looking at each other and said:

"WHAT?!"
"Did I say something... something evil?"
"Sadako! Of all the places, Why our Geometry Teacher?!" Kiara complained, stood up and was ready to swack her face.
"Yes, Sadako. Why Him?!" Chichi and Michiru complained next.
"Have you see him smile during the crime scene, Chi?"
"Just a grin."

For awhile the bell has rung, everyone went back to the classrooms and continued their lessons.

In III-2 Classroom, next period. While discussing the topic in Chemistry about the Mole Computation, Chichi, in her seat drew the teachers especially the faces of Roiaru Furashu. A teacher passed by, seh began to stare at her face until it can't be seen anymore. Sitting back on her seat, finishing the practice tests on the board. For now, she began to fall asleep, unnoticed.

Lunch (after one period)

Going to the usual spot in the cafeteria (in a corner near to the stairs going up, to the preschool cluster and trashcans), she met her gang once again with the people coming from different batches (First Year, Second Year to be precise), discussing about the crime scene incident.

"Wow, the CA found dead awhile ago?!" A Sophomore, wearing a purple jacket with an Ipod, surprised. "That's cool!"
"Diana?!" Sadako called her attention.
"Show some respect... although the CA's a dictator." Chichi interrupted, reminded. "It's really quite stupid but... Oh never mind. Let's get on with the Discussion."
"Ah Yes. The Possible Suspects..."
"So, We've mentioned the six teachers..." Sadako told them, recalling the discussion the last time. "Vikai Soto - Computer Teacher, Karinesu Rishibo - English Teacher, Rea Hebron - Chemistry (Lecture) Teacher, Aginesu Henson - World History Teacher, Toni Herero - Chemistry (Laboratory) Teacher and Andishi Ayuro - Geometry Teacher."
"I tell you, Sadako... Ayuro-sensei is innocent!" Kiara complained, argued, stood up."Of all the places, Why him?!"
"Dunno... Probably, you don't expect people like him to be a criminal." She explained, giving Kiara the remaining food. "Let's get on with it."
"Okay... Seventh... Filipino Teacher, Rara Esuguera... any comments?" Chichi paused for awhile, thinking deeply for her homework for CLE.
"Uh... She has nothing to do with this."
"True, Kiara...." Michiru agreed.
"Wait..." Diana interrupted, confused. "What if she isn't... I really don't care about the condition... but... if she's the suspect, cite any evidences, proving that she hates the CA."
"Good one, Diana..." Chichi replied.

For few moments, she wrote down all the suspects, on a piece of paper, then, handed over to Sadako.

"Let's see.... Eve Kuruzu - Health Teacher, Etie Miranda - Music Teacher, Rueru Umi - CLE Teacher, Imee Oriteza - Algebra Teacher, Shioni Birigino - THE Teacher and Rouie Rorenzo - Envi ED Teacher." Sadako read the note as everyone ate their lunch. "Chi, is this all you can se from the Teachers' Faces?"
"Not all... as for some, they don't appear..."
"Eh?"
"What I mean was some Teachers don't appear on the crime scene."
"Oh." She sighed, getting her food back from Kiara. "So there's a chance that they're the suspects."
"Low chance to be a suspect." Tensai interrupted, done eating with her lunch. "I guess we have the suspects... So, when shall we start?"

With a grin on their faces, she could determine.

"Let's start this tomorrow..." Sadako accepted the offer, began to order. "Try taking photos of the investigation."
"HAI!"

Everyone went back to their classrooms, finishing their tasks. Classes resumed once again....

Poor Chi... Tired of listening but trying her best not to fall asleep during classes especially CLE. Departure... back to their usual daily basis... encountering friends, talking about the issues of the school and other stuff in their minds.

No wonder that the story starts with the horrors, followed by covering the investigations of the crime scenes, taking care by the teachers.... Will the group named Ichimi no Chichi trust them or take the risks... of this detective work. WHO KNOWS.

No comments:

Post a Comment